What is DIGITAL ACADEMY?
The Digital Academy is a 5-day skill development training program for young vloggers on creating high-quality Christian videos using average mobile phones and publishing content on YouTube in regional languages.
“To see 500 Gospel sharing Youtube Channels by 2030”
Mankind has made great progress developing complex technologies and networks in a short span of time.
The present times have seen the digital platform boom and has become a part of almost every household. This calls us for a reformation in the way our ministry is conducted in this day and age. The online community involves more interaction, opening new avenues for sharing the gospel. Digital Academy taps into one such channel that is vlogging. The academy aims at building an army of local gospel vloggers by training youth from different backgrounds in areas of video making, editing, and content creation.
- Age group: 15-25 years
- Sub-urban to Urban based
- Can understand and write in English
- Can produce content in any other language regional languages other than Hindi
- Access to a 12MP camera mobile
- Access to a computer for editing
- Access to 1GB internet data per day
- Aware of various social media platforms
- Story telling and script writing
- Location, lighting and set
- Videography and Sound
- Ingestion, Storage and Archiving
- Youtube features
- Channel Management
- Channel Marketting
- Expert Workshops
- Experiential Training
- Q&A sessions
- Practical Assignments
- Mentoring and Feedback
- Creativity Enhancement Exercises
The program shall happen online via ZOOM virtual conferencing.
DATE: 7th, 14th, 21st June 2020 (3 days)
TIME: 4:30pm – 8:00pm
LANGUAGE: Hindi – English
What you will learn:
WRITING SCRIPTS | SHOOTING VIDEO | EDITING | PUBLISHING
Please Register by filling the Google Form